Braemor B&B
Arrochar Hotel(Arrochar)
US$87
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Agoda.com
US$97
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel(Luss)(Great Value!)
US$196
Agoda.com
Ardgartan Hotel(Arrochar)
Ardlui Hotel(Ardlui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscobbleraway from the roadvillage innperfect weekendstunning viewstrip to scotlandstayed longeryogurtcomfortable bedloch lomondroom was largenearby villagebeautiful spotlocal pubwonderful staygreat hostsoverlooking loch long
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My girlfriend and myself stopped here on the way up to Skye. The property is in a beautiful location overlooking the loch.
Reg is ace, a lovely super friendly bloke he couldn't have been more helpful.
When we returned from dinner we sat in his front room with the other guests supping whisky, talking the talk and playing with his beautiful pair of daschounds.
Fantastic breaky and an invite to pop in for a coffee on the way home!!
This is the way it should be...a well deserved 5 STAR rating.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonrev
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Braemor bed and breakfast.
On arrival I was welcomed by Gordon who welcomed me and showed me to my room, a double ensuite with a garden view of loch long and the cobbler.
The room is more boutique style well decorated and furnished with a comfortable bed and quality bedding which made for a good nights sleep.
Tv with freeview and a dvd player is supplied.
Wifi is available throughout the house.
Tea, coffee and biscuits was supplied and replenished regularly.
The ensuite is immaculate as is the whole house, the shower is warm and powerful, toiletries were provided with soft good quality towels.
The breakfast was very good I had a continental each morning which was filling and set you up for the day.
After I had settled in I met Reg the owner who is friendly and welcoming, regs 2 dogs Bertie and tiger are lovely and friendly.
I cannot find any fault with this b and b, reg goes out of his way to please and makes you feel that you are at home.
The room rate is very reasonable.
It is very peaceful and relaxing.
Hope to return in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms would be of a high standard.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank saltire_10
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed here with 5 friends during a walking break in the local mountains. It's a perfect place to be based for access to loads of great walks including Munros as well as lower level walks. The B&B had great facilities - a big garage to hang up all the wet stuff, and the rooms were decorated to a high standard. The owner, Reg, was extremely friendly & welcoming and could not do enough for us. Breakfast was lovely, lots of homemade stuff!
We went to the nearby Village Inn for a great meal and the few shops that there are in Arrochar were on the oorstep. Lots of birds to see out of the window, as well as a red deer stag at the end of the drive!
If I was planning a trip to this part of the world, this place would be top of the list for a place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharpy70
Reviewed 19 February 2013

What can I say, what an amazing bed and breakfast. My girlfriend and I stayed here, unfortunately only for one evening a couple of weeks back and we had the most amazing of times! The room was very comfortable, very spacious, cosy and very well equipped with everything you could possibly need. There were even little boxes containing sewing kits, toiletries etc, slippers in the wardrobe and a hot water bottle! The bed was very comfortable and had an amazing view across Loch Long looking onto the snowy mountains.

During the night another guest woke us briefly because his van got stuck and Reg couldn't apologize enough in the morning and insisted on giving me some money back!

The breakfast was fantastic, well cooked, very tasty and a great start to the day. And I must mention the 2 small dogs, very very cute!

We are already considering returning when the weather warms up. Great B&B and a great area for a romantic get-away! Well done Reg!!! The best B&B we have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Room over looking the Loch is amazing
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m.obrien83
Reviewed 7 February 2013

The view over the water and snow capped mountains beyond took our breath away. We chose Braemor because it has its own private drive up the hill away from the road and village below.

Not only was the property up there, so was the room and breakfast. We were well looked after and the owner was very friendly and helpful with local knowledge,
We will definatley be back !!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends