Ardgartan Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Arrochar
See available hotels
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)
  • Restaurant
Inversnaid Hotel(Inversnaid)
View Hotel
All reviewslochs glensbeautiful hotelrelief drivercoach holidaycoach driveramazing holidaymeal timeslong journeybar pricesfull marksself driveevening entertainmentsingle bedroom overlooked the lochreception areawalk in showerhour journey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Had a wonderful Seven day holiday with Lochs & Glens.The new stop on way & return at the corner house hotel with great value food and drinks is much better than stopping at motorway services. Ardgarten hotel is a very well run spotless hotel with friendly & helpfull staff good food and evening entertainment. The rooms are large and well fitted out and bright great views.Nice walks around the hotel grounds.Our coach driver kevin was funny and had us in fits of laughter all the way.This was our 3rd holiday with Lochs & Glens all have been excellent and very good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a loch view
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was my first Lochs and Glens Holiday and took the opportunity to take my Mum as a birthday present.
The hotel is spotless, roomy and the staff are more than helpful and friendly. The bar bill doesn't require a second mortgage. There is Wi-Fi available if you ask for the code at reception.The meal times are regimented and a bit samey, but the hotel caters for coach trips and to be honest, this sort of regimented way of doing things works very well and the older people (who make up most of their clients) seem to really enjoy it. I would have liked to have seen fresh local produce used, but I suppose for the holiday price, the catering budget is limited.
We had Bob and Dougie as our drivers. They were very knowledgeable about the part of Scotland we were visiting. Perhaps some of the humour and music choices on the coach suited the older travellers. I had an iPhone and headphones, so I could block out the military marching music.
The hotel sits in the most beautiful grounds over looking Loch Long and there are plenty of signposted trails to explore on a morning/evening. Lots of wildlife and photo opportunities.

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't choose this sort of holiday again as visiting shops isn't my idea of a holiday, but it suited the older people on the coach as some had serious mobility issues. The hotel staff seemed very used to people with health problems and were incredibly patient and attentive.

I had a relaxing week, and my Mum thoroughly enjoyed herself, so all in all, it was change from the usual.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank J0hnandTrish
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Just returned from a week with Lochs & Glens at Ardgartin hotel, 13hrs to get there but not unbearable warm welcome on arrival ,friendly & helpful staff wow factor view when you step into the hotel ,very peaceful and good walks around the surrounding area. All in all good value for money. Going to Iversnaid for New year and I'm sure it will be equally as good.

Room Tip: Good views either side. No noise anywhere.
Reviewed 14 August 2013

great hotel,top marks all round,hotel,scenery,staff,food and entertainment,nothing was too much for the staff,the food was of a high standard,and we could have as much as we wanted from a very good menu,

Room Tip: my room was on the top,4th floor,fantastic view of the loch,excellent lift service
Reviewed 9 August 2013

this is Lochs and Glens new hotel. it even still smells new. what a fantastic spacious hotel. we had a large bedroom overlooking the Loch. The views from the vast lounge area, the dining room and entertainment room are stunningly overlooking the beautiful Loch. The staff greet you when you pass, they line up in the dining room to welcome you in for dinner, and are the friendliest I have ever met. the food was varied and first class, the staff are attentive and always ask if you would like more vedgetables etc, nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. We will definately go back and recommend this hotel and Lochs and Glens to anyone. Well done.

Room Tip: ask for Loch facing
2  Thank Crossfamily123