We stumbled across the Village Inn a number of years ago and have stayed there a few times now. But, it had been close to 2 years since our last visit. Was relieved to find that it had lost none of its charm. We were in room 4, above the bar, at the back - a decent sized room, with a great big old fashioned bath. Nice & comfortable, but no view. Spent a pleasant few hours in the restaurant enjoying a relaxing meal with friends. Star dish was the ribs - a great big plate full - very tasty! Finished off our night in the bar, enjoying the live music from Fozzie - good fun. We thought the noise from the bar might have kept us awake, but no such problem. Breakfast next morning was the full cooked, but was jealous of those having the bacon buttie cause they looked great. We will be back, but hopefully won't leave it so long 'til next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland