Had a great nice stay here. All the staff we came across were really friendly and the location is just perfect, right on the loch side with beautiful views. There is also a really nice walk up the hills behind the inn.
We had 3 meals here and all were really tasty (although the description didn't always quite match the menu). The food was fresh and portions were a good size. Very good choice for breakfast in the morning. We had room 2, request this one! The views from the bed are beautiful and it's just been redecorated to a high standard.
Only downside is that you can't set up a tab so have to settle up each time, not a big issue but would be good to be able to leave a deposit and then settle up on check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland