After a long trip from Northamptonshire with our elderly parents we arrived to an excellent Scottish welcome at Arrochar. The rooms were very clean and fresh and appeared to have recently been refurbished. The food was very good and reasonably priced, but special mention has to be made of the friendly attention extended by all of the staff who were a credit to the establishment and made our stay all the more memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional rustic style. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries. The 2 superior rooms in the main building offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". We have a traditional Scottish pub on site serving local ales and a restaurant offering freshly prepared food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland