“My favourite restaurant!!”

Cucina Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Balloch
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cucina is a Modern Contemporary Italian Style Restaurant, inspired by Italy...created at Cucina.
Glasgow
“My favourite restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I live near Balloch and I would choose this restaurant above any other local restaurants or even one's in Glasgow city centre. An absolute gem of a restaurant.

Staff are lovely and the food is fantastic. Definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lmcd909
Cucina2006, Owner at Cucina Ristorante, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Our team are proud to here Cucina is your favourite restaurant. Thank you for your continued custom, it is always nice to see you when you visit. Thanks for the fantastic review.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Short Tasty Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I went with my family during a road tour of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. I had a lasagne, my sister, a pepperoni pizza and I can't remember what my mom had. The service was good and the waitress was not intrusive. As we were tourists, we asked a few questions about the town and where to find certain locations and she gladly helped us out. Food was well presented and was tasty. Good value all in all. The only downside is a limited menu, and with the addition of some more choices or special dishes, it would easily been a five stars from me. However, I would still go back if ever back in the area.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Brian H
Cucina2006, Owner at Cucina Ristorante, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for dining at Cucina during your tour of the area. It's great to hear you enjoyed the food and service. We offer our good value set menu but we also have an a la carte menu to choose from if requested during the day. Apologies if this was not expressed, however it's great to hear you would like to return.
Thanks
“Beautiful good value food, very friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Would highly recommend, food was gorgeous, portions generous and the staff were welcoming and friendly!!

• Visited June 2014
Cucina2006, Owner at Cucina Ristorante, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you very much for the positive review. It's always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team.
Glasgow, Kentucky
“Italian?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

My second visit to this restraunt , there's nothing wrong with the food service etc , except it just needs a little bit something extra , like a couple of signature dishes , Brusheta that doesn't look straight out of a packet , better quality ice cream , the words home made would go a long way on the menu , for example home made caramel shortbread , instead of 4 in a pk from the local supermarket . Sorry but I home my next visit will be a better experience . And no music :(

• Visited June 2014
Cucina2006, Owner at Cucina Ristorante, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
We work hard to offer good homemade food, atmosphere and friendly service at reasonable prices. It's a shame to hear that we have not met your expectations, however we appreciate your comments.
Carlisle, England, United Kingdom
“Great little find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Great value and great food.
Had lunch and the staff were very friendly with quick service.
Great little find.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tracey C
Cucina2006, Owner at Cucina Ristorante, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for your positive comments. The team were happy to hear your encouraging feedback.