“Impressed”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Impressed”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was a return visit to Cameron House after a disappointing stay last month. We ate at the. boathouse and well they did a fab job. We had young waitress and she delivered a first class service, just the right amount detail. Well done wish I had her name but sadly I forgot . I had the terrine for starter and the chicken parmigiana for main both very good. We shared the boathouse knickerbocker glory all very nice and finished of with the very berry mocktail.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank marymac13

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Work BBQ - Very Impressed”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited the Boat House as part of a conference where we have a BBQ set up for us on the deck. The food was good and the staff couldn't do more to help. I really liked the ambience of the restaurant and the setting was beautiful. I had a look at the menu and it looked good, maybe a bit pricey but you are also paying for the views. Would like to try again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Charlotte T
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I dined here while staying at Cameron House. I had asked when booking for a quiet table by the window and that's exactly what we got.

We had a fantastic waitress called Daniella who was great fun and really did help make the evening. She knew the menu well and had no hesitation in helping us with some recommendations.

My husband was delighted with the recommendation of the lamb and being vegetarian I opted for the risotto which was cooked to perfection.

Thank you, excellent meal and excellent service in beautiful surroundings!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank skellytours
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Average food, great location and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ordered fish curry, was presented with rice, a piece of salmon, two prawns and a very rich creamy sauce that had no hint of curry too it. Bit odd.
Other food was good especially the tempura starter, not quite good enough to warrant the added 10% as others have suggested.
Service and atmosphere were great and a fantastic spot overlooking the Marina.

• Visited May 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food, Great Setting”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great little place to go for food. Myself and my boyfriend purchased the ITISON Deal which was a pasta or pizza each and a glass of wine or beer each for £20. Well worth the money! The pizza and pasta were delicious. We were seated right at the window over looking the boats which was perfect. I would highly recommend going here as the food is perfect and the scenery is too.

• Visited March 2014