Our family of 5 spent 3 nights here. It was wonderful! It is located in a tiny, peaceful town, each cabin has its own private hot tub. The accommodations were very spacious, with two bedrooms upstairs and a fold out bed downstairs. The fully equipped kitchen was nice as well. Honestly, it was a delightful and serene location, and we did not want to go home!
There is a lovely restaurant within walking distance, which was a huge plus.
The only complaint I could give would be that our wifi didn't work. When we asked an employee we were told that it was hit or miss, and it probably wasn't going to work. It forced us to disconnect, which was a good thing!
I would highly recommend staying here! We would go back in a flash if we could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury self catering lodges and chalets in the heart of the Loch Lomond National Park with loch views and private foreshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Loch Lomond Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Hotel Balmaha
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Balmaha, Scotland