My husband and I have just spent a relaxing 4 nights in the Brodick Chalet. The accommodation is lovely, just like the photos on the website. Everything is provided for a comfortable and enjoyable stay (apart from the food and drink...obviously!). Towels, bed linen, kitchen utensils, scented toiletries and even the dishwasher tablets are provided. The mattress was really comfortable and we slept well. We particularly enjoyed the peaceful environment and the chance to organise and control our own holiday. The nearby pub and village shop are really handy and offer good choice.
Needless to say, the view from the hot tub is fab too. We saw deer.
The only downside is the price. We are unable to access the offers due to work commitments. We would have liked to have stayed longer but couldn't justify the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury self catering lodges and chalets in the heart of the Loch Lomond National Park with loch views and private foreshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Loch Lomond Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Hotel Balmaha
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Balmaha, Scotland