We had the pleasure of being at the Commonwealth Games, camping in Glasgow, we then spent 4 days at Loch Lomond Waterfront. We enjoyed the comfort of the lodges, the quiet surroundings, and lovely setting. We took advantage of the beach, it is a short stroll from the lodges, we had it pretty much to ourselves , our boisterous children had great fun and we even saw an otter close up. We also took advantage of the canoe safari organized by Wild by Nature, it was a challenge and enjoyed by all. We also went fishing and climbed Conic Hill. We did lots but also enjoyed the hot tub. The waterfront owners are very pleasant and have a very welcoming manner. I recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury self catering lodges and chalets in the heart of the Loch Lomond National Park with loch views and private foreshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Loch Lomond Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Hotel Balmaha
- Loch Lomond Waterfront Balmaha, Scotland