“Spoilt for Choice”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Balmaha House Bunkhouse & Canoe Hire
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Set in beautiful scenery the choice of activities is only limited by your mind. There is Sailing, Canoeing, Walking or just plain Admiring the view. Your Hosts ensure that you are capable of undertaking the activities as they want you to enjoy your break in safety, My only complaint has to be that I did not have enough time to do all that I wanted.

Balmahahouse, Owner at Balmaha Bunkhouse Activites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Haste Ye Back and thank you.

yours aye
Jock & Gwen

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Didn't stay here so some of above not applicable. We tried to hire a canoe from them which proved impossible. We enquiried earlier in the week and were told by Jock that Thursday would be the best day. We phoned on Thursday to let them know what time we would be there for the canoe and were told that he was no longer hiring out canoes that day, no explanation given. The weather was perfect for canoeing When I pointed out that Thursday was the day Jock had stated. His reply was a very rude "things change" He then said I should email next time, I pointed out that I didn't have access to the Internet where we were staying This ruined our day as we had tailored our arrangements around the canoe hire. Would certainly not recommend these people.

3  Thank kyaj

Sorry you feel that way.

Cheers.