Best Western The Crianlarich Hotel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Crianlarich Youth Hostel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$105
US$252
US$156
  • Pool
All reviewswest highland wayguest loungeb bshome from homewarm welcomegreat hostsbreakfast was delicioussitting roombeautiful locationlonger staysingle roomporridgeone night staypacked lunchnothing is too much troublehensscotland
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Lovely last night of a cracking holiday. Beautiful house, very warm and friendly welcome, delicious breakfast :-) Lovely, clean and comfy room too, and delicious duvet :-) Shame the sunburn (yes, really!) stopped us sleeping so well… We would definitely recommend Ewich House.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Arrived to a very wam welcome and the hospitality over our weekend was excellent, every need catered for in this well run guest house. Very tasty breakfast served. Well worth a visit when visiting the area. Grant & Elaine

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed one night in Ewich House, while walking the West Highland Way in 2013.

The fact that I still want to write a review although it's been quite a while, should give you an idea of how much I enjoyed my short stay there. ;)

Arriving there, I got a very warm welcome, and was shown around the beautiful house. There was no rushing and it didn't feel like it was done a million times before (although it probably was).

Enjoyed their guest room, watching... ok, I know, not very original.... Braveheart! :) The owners probably rolled their eyes seeing it, but who cares ;)

In the morning, the breakfast was very good, the clothes I asked to be washed, were clean, dry and smelling nice again, and with a good night's rest behind me, I was ready for the next section of the Way!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bart T
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I've stayed here many times. The rooms are good and the breakfasts are great. (The eggs come from their own hens). Ian and Deb are are friendly and helpful. Very peaceful place to stay - an essential criterion for me. The place is regularly used by walkers on the West Highland Way but I've always used it as a place to stay when I'm on my way for a day's work in Oban. It's excellent value for money although I'm not actually price sensitive as when I stay there I'm on expenses. I prefer this place to the more expensive Crianlarich Hotel nearby because it's simply better. I've told Ian and Deb that they should be charging more but Ian's said he doesn't want to be undercut by the many other guest houses in the area. I've stayed at some of the other guest houses in the vicinity (when Ewich hasn't had any vacancies) and they've charged a similar amount for B&B but have been of much poorer quality.

Room Tip: The single bedroom at the west end of the guest house is the best
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BurmeseDaze
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stayed with Ian and Deb in July and found them to be lovely hosts who made me feel very welcome, especially as I was travelling alone which can sometimes be daunting. I found the room really comfortable with such a nice array of toiletries, and I was able to borrow a DVD from their vast collection to watch in the evening. The breakfast was extremely tasty and Deb kindly also made a sandwich for my lunch. The surroundings of the B&B are beautiful, with Ben More nearby and lots of cute animals in the garden to hang out with. It was very relaxing and I fully intend to stay there again at some point in 2014! I would recommend the B&B to anyone travelling through the area who likes comfortable accommodation and friendly people (everyone, surely?).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo