Best Western The Crianlarich Hotel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Crianlarich Youth Hostel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
US$106
Glenardran House(Crianlarich)
Glenbruar House(Crianlarich)
Curlew Cottage(Crianlarich)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswest highland wayguest loungeb bshome from homewarm welcomegreat hostsbreakfast was delicioussitting roombeautiful locationlonger staysingle roomporridgeone night staypacked lunchnothing is too much troublehensscotland
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Loved the house, the hosts and all the animals. Definitely a place to return to on future visits to the area. Everything was excellent - the rooms, the breakfast with fresh eggs, the welcome, the recommendation for dinner (and the lift to the pub - thank you!). We are fortunate that Deb and Ian have opened their house to visitors.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

As a life-time city gal, I cannot describe the thrill that I get when I get face-to-face with farm animals! This B&B has alpacas, Shetland ponies, chickens, and rabbits in the backyard. I'm sure the only folks who are more excited to commune with such animals are the pint-sized variety. The backyard also had a great view of snow-covered mountains in the distance. I wish we spent more than the one night that we did as a pit-stop on our way to the Isle of Skye. The pink room that we chose, #3, was clean, simply decorated, and a decent size - exactly as pictured on their website. The bed was comfortable and included a nice warm down comforter for the chilly night. The bathroom had Body Shop products rather than the mishmosh of products that I've come to expect from B&Bs. The owners make a good breakfast and are very friendly. Definitely a worthy stop for the night on the way to Skye!

Room Tip: If you don't mind the pink theme, room #3 is a decent-sized double.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Cracking hosts, (Debs n Ian) nothing too much trouble, good company and with a grand sense of humour.
Rooms stunningly decorated, kept & comfy. Breakfast excellent & plentiful. Cannot fault.
Love the hosts attitude to life & the animals they keep, such kind folks.
The local boozer was just what you would expect from a small Scottish town, no-nonsense people, good beer, corking whiskey, (try the MacAllans & the curry with rice/chips, I was stuffed n p155Ed LOL)
The whole Crianlarich experience was one I would recommend to anyone, though the weather did help. Sun, sun, sun........now that is different.

Ewich House?
A treat to stay & we will return.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, unless we are in them! Don't use the swimming pool......there isn't one! As for the 'Fatness suite'......cracking cook in the kitchen, seconds galore!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our second trip in 4 years to the UK and made sure to return to Ewich house. Always great hospitality and fun conversations. We also got the chance to meet all the new animals, including Dom the Shetland pony who took a liking to my husband - used his back as a butt scratcher!
Wish we were able to come and see Ian, Deb and the whole menagerie more often. Thanks again for another excellent stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed two nights, May 8th and 9th 2014, a late booking for hill-walking.
Ian and Deb have created a very tasteful and comfortable experience, far better than the standard found in the average hotels in the area. Ian did the "front of house" bit, and is an excellent host.
I had the single room which was bright and airy, decent shower and all fittings to a high standard, pretty much what you'd be very comfortable with at home. Fantastic value in my opinion.
Breakfast was cooked to order with a wide variety of choices, both mornings were excellent.
Being 2 miles outside Crianlarich, evening meal necessitated driving out, but this was no problem at all (I can recommend the Real Food Cafe at Tyndrum), and the quiet location was reward enough for this, with views of surrounding Munro's. I will definitely be looking to return soon.
PS the second day was my birthday, and having spotted a couple of cards my family had given me, Deb produced a fine little Victoria sponge cake for me as a surprise, the lightest sponge I've ever had, and a lovely touch, thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo