“Beautiful B&B”
Review of Mulberry Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Drymen
Mulberry Lodge
Ranked #1 of 24 Drymen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2013

A friend and I walked the West Highland Way and we stayed at the Mulberry Lodge for one night. We loved this cosy B&B and Yvonne really made us feel at home. The rooms were really romantic and we enjoyed the living room for a comfy reading session. We also had our first Scottish Breakfast there and really enjoyed it. Just Beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
YvonneMulberry, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thank you for your lovely review and glad you made the most of our guest's lounge. I hope you enjoyed your holiday and the weather was good walking weather! Take care Yvoone

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We've had a wonderful time at Mulberry Lodge. Yvonne has warmly welcomed our family, taking care, spending time to discuss and advise. We definitely recommend this cosy and luxury guest house, in a quiet area. Last but not least, the breakfast is very good !

Room Tip: 2 close rooms for families
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay including breakfast and pleased that my recommendations were of use. Take care Yvonne.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Lovely place and great value for money. The bath on legs was most welcome after a long day's walk. French toast for breakfast was amazing. Friendly, welcoming, and full of character. We had the comfortable lounge entirely to ourselves in the evening. A great first stop on the West Highland Way.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
YvonneMulberry, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I must admit I do enjoy the French toast occasionally!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday walking the WHW, I think the weather would have made all the difference. Take care Yvonne

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Absolutely lovely setting and a welcome rest from walking the west highland way. Completely booked the place out with our group for one night and had a great time.
Very kind hosts, clean rooms and lovely breakfast. There even is a teak decking outside where you can sit in the evening (as long as you can bear the midges).

Would definitely recommend it to my friends and will definitely try and return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
YvonneMulberry, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Glad that you enjoyed your first night's stop and a good night's rest before you continued on the WHW. I hope you had great weather and that you and your friends returned home with loads of good memories. Take care Yvonne

Reviewed 26 July 2013

lovely cottage with luxurious furnishing(althought there were some odd things), the whole house was immaculate. we had mud on our heads when we came there and Ms Ford took care of our things. There is a very talkative tomcat Thackery who cannot get enough attention he was kind enough to wait until 0700 to wake us up(our cat would not wait that long) but the lady of the house forbade him to enter the room. everything was so clean and tidy i was scared to touch things. we had fresh flowers in the room and the price was very reasonable. one would not expect being spoiled while hiking.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zelenydom

Delighted that you enjoyed your stay but sad that you felt uncomfortable touching anything as it was so clean and tidy. I wish my guests to feel at ease and at home when they stay at Mulberry Lodge and would hope that the fact that it is very clean would be a plus point, not a negative one. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed the Scottish hospitality. Kind regards Yvonne.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

we had two nights at this guest house one on our way up Scotland and one on our way down ,
the rooms are fantastic and I would rate it as 5 star, so clean and the breakfast was lovely,
the owners were lovely people and even run us to the pub as I don't walk too good but its not to far too walk for healthy people ,
Drymen is a nice little village with loads of good pubs all doing good food ,one of the pubs is the oldest pub in Scotland or so,
all in all we enjoyed our stay and would be recommending it,

Room Tip: ask for on sweet room
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
YvonneMulberry, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Thank you for your great review and glad that you arrived safely home. We were delighted that you had a fab tour of Fort William and Inverness. I hope your friend has recovered from his accident and is well on the way to recovery. Take care Yvonne & David.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

A great deal of care and attention has gone into Mulberry Lodge, it is beautifully decorated and full of wonderful art. I stayed in the 'bunk bed' room and it was ideal. I was on the first night of a motorcycle tour of Scotland and Yvonne and David kindly allowed me to put my motorbike in the garage over night. Breakfast was great and the whole stay set me up nicely for my next days riding. I would recommend the Clachan Inn for dinner, only a short walk from the b&b.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

I hope you had a wonderful tour of the West Coast of Scotland on your motorbike and that it was dry for your ride. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and if we every visit Hampton Court we will ask your advice! Take care Yvonne & David

Also consider these accommodations in or near Drymen
Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club
#3 of 24 in Drymen
The Drymen Inn
The Drymen Inn
#5 of 24 in Drymen

Been to Mulberry Lodge? Share your experiences!