“magic”

Tir na nOg
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Drymen
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I first stumbled upon this wee place just after it had opened and just adored it .It is an amazingly calm retreat, beautiful grounds a lovely wee shop selling candles and crystals and all things magical .The cafe is lovely, home made healthy sandwiches,scones and soups and cakes not a chip in sight !
The staff are amazing Oonagh is a delight and i have been for a few therapy sessions with her which have left me so relaxed i could have floated home .

I love this place

1  Thank carolyn063

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I visited Tir na Nog after several months of wanting to and wasn't disappointed. It's an amazing place with a beautiful energy about it. They run workshops, you can have treatments, there is a great shop on site with the most unique gifts, lovely grounds to explore - brilliant for my children - and a fab boutique restaurant. They serve the most incredible juices made from great ingredients, homemade cakes that are fab and great lunchtime meals. It has a really great atmosphere and you feel so at home. Well worth a visit, perfectly situated for days out to loch lomond. Wish I lived closer to it !

2  Thank Claire D
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have visited Tir na Nog a number of times and have already bought vouchers for two return visits! And that involves a journey from Oban to Drymen each time !! I love the special nature of this little haven. The therapists are great....a wide variety of treatments available at reasonable prices. The restaurant is lovely...I have had lunches and afternoon teas here and enjoyed every mouthful. The shop is gorgeous ( I am a 'fairy person' !) and I have to control myself not to spend a fortune there. Yes it is out of the way, but that's part of the charm of the place. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I look forward to my next return visit booked for May, a reflexology session and lunch!!

Reviewed 10 January 2013

this place has everything. beautiful gift shop, friendly helpful welcome lovely workshop space,Oonagh and lovely wee cafe

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We visited on a friend's recommendation for a late lunch one dreary afternoon, and were not disappointed. My partner had a panini, I had soup and a sandwich, and everything was very fresh, wholesome, and delicious. It's a tad expensive, but you do get big portions and the food appears to be top quality. Slightly hidden off the beaten track, it's well worth popping in here for some lunch or a pot of tea (of which they have many varieties) and some cakes! There's a little gift shop next door, a teepee and a woodland walk on the doorstep (although given the weather we didn't venture out, so I can't comment on this!). So glad we discovered this place!