Everything about the Hawthorns is superb. We were given a lovely, warm welcome by Jane and both she and her husband are lovely hosts. My room was clean and comfortable, the shower was great and the bed very comfortable. Good drying facilities which unfortunately I needed to make use of after a wet afternoon on the West Highland Way. Breakfast was really good too so al-in-all everything you could ask for in a top quality B&B. And so near the Clachan & Drymen Inns for our evening meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, comfortable house, set in own grounds in the heart of this picturesque village in the National Park. All ameneties within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Hawthorns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- The Hawthorns Drymen, Scotland