Stayed over for just one night at the start of a week long tour of Scotland. The Hawthorns was an excellent choice in Drymen. Nice big room, spotlessly clean with a really great full Scottish breakfast to see us on the way in the morning. Jane and Chris were excellent friendly hosts. Highly recommended !
David & Michelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, comfortable house, set in own grounds in the heart of this picturesque village in the National Park. All ameneties within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Hawthorns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- The Hawthorns Drymen, Scotland