We arrived in Dyrmen early from the States the day before hiking the Rob Roy Way and Jane recommended we visit the nearby Buchanan Castle. Visiting the castle made our day and we really appreciated the recommendation. Jane & Chris were great hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, comfortable house, set in own grounds in the heart of this picturesque village in the National Park. All ameneties within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hawthorns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- Hawthorns Hotel Drymen
- The Hawthorns Drymen, Scotland