“Huge portions and delicious”
Review of Riverhill Deli & Cafe - CLOSED

Riverhill Deli & Cafe
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 01436 677 575
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great food and massive portions. Cooked really well. The outside and indeed the interior could be best described as unpretentious, but do not be put off. The service is attentive and fare is good value.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've been going to the Riverhill deli and restaurant in Sinclair Street ever since it opened and now I have also discovered the new Courtyard restaurant. Now my only dilemma is which to choose!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

booked to visit with family the food was good and well priced but our party arrived separately and ended up at separate tables .we were reunited and it was an enjoyable if slightly random experience that could perhaps benefit from better management oversight but all in all good place to eat well worth a visit

Reviewed 23 March 2014

So the new Riverhill has opened but has the owners attitude to customer service changed.
One Sunday I picked up my paper and saw a friend making towards Riverhill and I thought I would pop in and see him.
It was 9.50 and I was greeted by the owner saying we do not open ten sir you will have to come back. I thought no I will not and I have not been back since.
Any cafe owner worth his salt would have said you are a little early sir are you prepared to wait and I was they would have got me a coffee.

6  Thank shopcritic
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I love this cafe! Always fabulous food, coffee and service. Reflected on how busy it is. I always try and time my visits when it's open , never been disappointed!