“Excellent product”
Review of Riverhill Deli & Cafe - CLOSED

Riverhill Deli & Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Mediterranean, Scottish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Description: 01436 677 575
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent product”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Today I visited River hill Cafe . I'd been to deli often but this was first my visit to the cafe....it won't be my last. Very nicely set out and had a fab atmosphere. I think though some staff need training about the client wanting the bill. I walked round to the deli and picked a delicious brownie. It was lovely to see that it was busy. All staff very nice. All the best with this second venture

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Anne D

Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Huge portions and delicious”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great food and massive portions. Cooked really well. The outside and indeed the interior could be best described as unpretentious, but do not be put off. The service is attentive and fare is good value.

Visited May 2014
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“Classy eating in Helensburgh”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've been going to the Riverhill deli and restaurant in Sinclair Street ever since it opened and now I have also discovered the new Courtyard restaurant. Now my only dilemma is which to choose!

• Visited April 2014
tarbert
“nice lunch”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

booked to visit with family the food was good and well priced but our party arrived separately and ended up at separate tables .we were reunited and it was an enjoyable if slightly random experience that could perhaps benefit from better management oversight but all in all good place to eat well worth a visit

• Visited April 2014
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“Owners attitude to Customer Service”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

So the new Riverhill has opened but has the owners attitude to customer service changed.
One Sunday I picked up my paper and saw a friend making towards Riverhill and I thought I would pop in and see him.
It was 9.50 and I was greeted by the owner saying we do not open ten sir you will have to come back. I thought no I will not and I have not been back since.
Any cafe owner worth his salt would have said you are a little early sir are you prepared to wait and I was they would have got me a coffee.

Visited July 2013