“Very nice quiet lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Garth Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Scotland
“Very nice quiet lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Newly re furbished and friendly staff. Menu was great, loads to choose from. Food was excellent, fresh and homemade. The New York Chicken was amazing!! The pulled pork is to die for. Thank you we will be back again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pmcc40

Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“A true tardis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

From a diminutive entrance, the venue opens out into a large and warm restaurant. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is well above the standard that you would expect at the price, with your personal preference for each meal catered for. My friends an I eat here on a regular basis.

• Visited August 2014
London
“Great burgers and fantastic staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went to Garth after reading some reviews about it on tripadvisor and we really enjoyed it!

The manager was a lovely lady who went out of her ways to feed us and they had loads of screens which was great to watch the opening ceremony of the commonwealth games!

The burgers were absolutely fantastic!! They taste like homemade and the size is insane!

I totally recommend it!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Don't judge by appearances!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My Son and I went here today with my brother, sister-in-law and there 3 sons. I'll be honest and say when we turned the corner and I saw where they were taking me, my heart sank. There was a man standing in the doorway and I thought we were going into a pub. How wrong was I!

Inside the restaurant was modern, warm and welcoming. Our waitress - Vanessa was just fantastic. We sat longer than we're used to for our meal but I now know and understand why. I can honestly say this was some of the best food I have had in a restaurant bar in a very long time. Some city centre restaurants could learn a thing or two from here.

The chips were proper, homemade chips with skins on. We've gotten so used to frozen that you forget how real chips should taste, they were lovely! The meals were tasty and the portion sizes huge. Next visit to Helensburgh will definitely include the Garth.

Thank you.

2 Thank TheTraveller1
scotland
“Best celebration excellent place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Had organised to have my friends baby shower in the garth and Stuart could not be anymore helpful. The food was put of this world very good value for money the staff are so friendly highly recommend. Will be using the garth for many more celebrations. Thank you Stuart and all your staff for making it an excellent night :)

1 Thank lyndsaygibb