“Tasty welcoming night Out”
Review of The Akash

The Akash
Ranked #37 of 64 Restaurants in Helensburgh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The meal was so good I felt I had to write a review. The staff were very welcoming and went out their way to make the meal enjoyable, nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious and the bill was very reasonable. The restaurant itself is a little dated but don't let this put you off, this is the best meal experience I have had in Helensburgh. They recently won an award and it is clear when you eat here why.

4  Thank rdgaj

Reviewed 21 May 2014

It was great to have dinner on 17th May with my family. It was beyond my expectation. Food and taste was excellent with splendid presentation. Amazing combination of Indianan spices enhanced the taste. Staff was courteous and well behaved. Thank you AKASH.
Sid Sameer

3  Thank Sameer355
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a take away which was delicious so decided to eat at the restaurant which was second to none for service the waiter named Ifran is great. As Indian cooking is my hobby he was more than happy to chat away about the cuisine. I promised him I would give him some of my samosa and pakora which I did on my next visit for a take away which was delicious. The food is very good quality and very fresh. Apart from the food I get when visiting India this is by far some of the best we've had local. I even had a cup of tea waiting for my order.
Thanks Ifran
Stevie and Rita

1  Thank ritapakora
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went to Akash as visiting home again on weekend of 15th of March. Had the Akask special and was superb. lamb cooked really well. tender and tasty. Nan was massive. no issues or problems with service. Went down well with pint of cobra.

1  Thank Iain W
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good food and takeaway facility but dated décor. Restaurant is centrally located but upstairs. Friendly staff.