“Brilliant”

Price range: US$13 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Went for family lunch and we all enjoyed.

I had the steak pie one of the best I have had would def have to have again. Wonderful sticky toffee pudding which would also need to have again.

Children's meals were also great tasty and fresh.

Very friendly staff took children to ice cream counter to pick flavours :)

Chef was even kind enough to recommend a good place locally for Sunday roast.

Great food service and value :)

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have been visiting Killin in Perthshire for the past 12 years and I have to say it was probably the best I have ever had. Its only small but the owners have put a lot of effort into creating a good atmosphere. The food A1 and reasonably priced. The home made tartare sauce perfectly complimented the fish. Definitely back on our next visit and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We went for a late lunch and it was a great meal. The staff were very friendly and the food was great.

I had the steak pie which was amazing and a very generous portion :) my wife had the half chicken with BBQ sauce which was also delicious. The kids meals were also fresh and very tasty.

Had sticky toffee pudding for desert and was one of the best I have had.

The very nice waitress took my children to ice cream counter to pick what flavours they wanted which was kind.

I was looking for a place for a Sunday roast and the chef was happy to recommend a good place to go for that.

All in all a well deserved excellent.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We went back twice and the food was good on both occasions. Value for money. Friendly service and the chef came from our area.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is a charming little restaurant serving fish and chips and a range of other meals. The staff were very friendly and the service was good. The food was excellent as was the house wine (red). We ate there twice on successive nights and were not disappointed. All-in-all a super place to have an evening meal. Congratulations to the owner/staff!