“Great live music”

The Coach House Lounge Bar
Ranked #14 of 16 Restaurants in Killin
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I had a great night at the couch house. Popped in for a pint while out walking the dog,There was a live band on & i ended up staying until closing. The wife wasn't happy with me as we were staying at the killin hotel for the weekend and it was our last night.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Good beer, nice location but no atmosphere unless it's the weekend when they have live music on. The staff are really friendly and the meals they do are tasty and fresh but it's nearly always empty!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

lovely lounge and hotel.Like that they Always remember us when we return each time and make you really welcome

Reviewed 5 February 2013

This is a friendly local pub, where dogs and large groups are welcome. It is reasonably priced and has a great selection of whiskies and other spirits, including the option of a yard of ale.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Went here twice with my wife and daughter, on the first occasion we ordered chips and when the plate came the bowl in which the chips were in was scalding hot so much so my daughter burnt her finger. The lady that served us didn't mention that the bowl would be hot never mind that it was scalding. I had to get ice from the bar to help cool down the burn. The staff apologised but it just felt like a feeble apology. We decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and go back for a meal. Now that was a bad mistake and it wasn't very nice. My wife and I had burgers and my daughter had chicken nuggets. Well it wasn't very nice and the following day we all had very upset tummies. We will go back to Killin but won’t be visiting this place again. Our Friends who also have been to Killin this year also thought the same as us.