“Wonderful views”

Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Killin
More attraction details
Owner description: Perthshire Scotland
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Played twice during our stay. Lovely little club, people very welcoming and friendly. An exciting hilly 9 hole course with stunning views.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I bring my family to Loch Tay Highland Lodges once a year, and we play Killin Golf course every day. It gets better and better each year, thanks to the excellent greenkeeper. This year we got a 5 rounds in 7 days special offer for £60 which is fantastic. Last year, we even met Sandy Lyle, who graciously signed our golf-gloves, much to the delight of my two teenagers. Always a warm welcome from Monika and Lukas, and the regular members.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I always try to sneak in a 9-hole round if I am near Killin Golf Club. It's a really unusual course with beautiful undulating fairways and a few hidden challenges. The holes aren't too long which makes it ideal for myself with a pretty limited drive! Spectacular scenery and great welcoming staff. They also do a nice soup and toastie at the end of the round!

1  Thank rachel b
Reviewed 17 February 2014

it's just nine, but bring some hiking shoes, as you'll be up and down some hills at this well kept little gem. It's just outside of the village of Killin, and the three for four times I played it, the place was virtually mine. You can maybe drive the first green, a short par four.

1  Thank RealBHA
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Played this great wee course for the third time during my hotel stay in Killin. Monika in the clubhouse remered & welcomed us warmly to the club. The course was in great condition & everyone was so friendly to us. The food was very enjoyable after the game & I would return here in a minute.

1  Thank donaldfraser_uk