“Great wee course”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great wee course”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have played here many time and it is a really nice nine hole course. The staff are very nice and the views are amazing. The tees are different second time round so try it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Auchtubh8

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful views”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Played twice during our stay. Lovely little club, people very welcoming and friendly. An exciting hilly 9 hole course with stunning views.

Visited May 2014
Edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best 9 hole course in Scotland”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I bring my family to Loch Tay Highland Lodges once a year, and we play Killin Golf course every day. It gets better and better each year, thanks to the excellent greenkeeper. This year we got a 5 rounds in 7 days special offer for £60 which is fantastic. Last year, we even met Sandy Lyle, who graciously signed our golf-gloves, much to the delight of my two teenagers. Always a warm welcome from Monika and Lukas, and the regular members.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Welcoming and beautiful wee course!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I always try to sneak in a 9-hole round if I am near Killin Golf Club. It's a really unusual course with beautiful undulating fairways and a few hidden challenges. The holes aren't too long which makes it ideal for myself with a pretty limited drive! Spectacular scenery and great welcoming staff. They also do a nice soup and toastie at the end of the round!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank rachel b
Hinsdale, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“a nine hole beauty”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

it's just nine, but bring some hiking shoes, as you'll be up and down some hills at this well kept little gem. It's just outside of the village of Killin, and the three for four times I played it, the place was virtually mine. You can maybe drive the first green, a short par four.

Visited September 2013