“LOCH LOMOND SPEED BOAT TOUR”

Loch Lomond Leisure Scotland
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Luss
More attraction details
Owner description: Loch Lomond Boat Trips, Loch Lomond Tours, Loch Lomond Activities. Please visit website for more info:
Reviewed 27 July 2012

we took speed boat tour for my son,s 9th birthday on 26/07/12 ,well what can i say ,we were,nt disappointed.the whole family loved this trip,especially my children,the staff were wonderful,full of fun,very informative of surrounding islands etc.
well worth the money,the scenery was breathtaking,this tour would suit young or old alike,its a great day out for the whole family ,or for a special occasion.and we left from luss pier which was just ideal setting,as after our trip we spend rest of the afternoon walking by the beach and enjoying the breathtaking scenery in front of us.10/10

4  Thank GlasgowRennie
"castle ruins"
"great value for money"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Went along to a hen party in Glasgow a couple of weekends ago and a part of the weekend we went on a speed boat pub tour around Loch Lomond. I must admit I was a bit sceptical however it turned out to be an absolutely great trip! Went to some cute pubs, saw some great scenery and had a brilliant laugh with our party as well as the hosts. Would highly recommend Loch Lomond Leisure for a trip round the beautiful Loch Lomond or a brilliant laugh on one of the pub tours!! Will hopefully be back again very soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Although I was brought up in the Loch Lomond area, I now live in London. As I had never experienced this kind of speedboat activity on the beautiful loch, I purchased a 1hr trip for my Mum's 60th birthday.

We had a fantastic time as it is a completely different view from the heart of the loch. The views were out of this world and I would recommend everyone to experience it.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I took three friends out with me, on the 'Loch Lomond' boat cruise around the islands & we were all thrilled with the experience. Our timing was perfect just missing the rain & we got the sun shining for us. Beautiful views surrounded us & we were in awe!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2012

As I am Scottish and spend a great deal of time travelling around scotland, i have decided to place on a few of my favourite spots.

This is place is lovely if you visit on the right day, if it is the wrong day it can be a truly different experience. It is best to avoid main holiday days such as bank holidays (especially on a hot day!) as it can be absolutely packed out with day trip visitors.

On a good day it can be a very lovely place to visit. The church, coffee house, the walks near by are great. The best surprise is the boat tour (on the older boat) which takes you out on the loch around the small islands. I also recently found out that you can camp on the islands if you arrange to be taken out and collected by the boat owner.... i would suggest you do this at the right time of year to avoid midges otherwise you could be eaten alive!

As i normally stop off at Luss out of season I normally see the place I love in a quite and tranquil way. If you want to vist for a nice day out without much travelling from Glasgow then this isn't too long a journey which will allow you to feel like you are in the highlands without the major travel.