“Best hen do ever! Not to be missed!”

Loch Lomond Leisure Scotland
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Luss
More attraction details
Owner description: Loch Lomond Boat Trips, Loch Lomond Tours, Loch Lomond Activities. Please visit website for more info:
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Booked a Speedboat Pub Crawl for our best friend's hen and it couldn't have been more awesome - we had a complete ball! We hired three boats and were treated to three great Captains, who put up with our hen chaos quite happily! Each of the pubs were fantastic and we had the opportunity to choose our own pick up and drop off points too, which made organising the group so much easier. All 20 hens told us this was the 'Best Hen Do Ever!'. If you are heading to Loch Lomond don't hesitate to book a boat. Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Loch Lomond Leisure Scotland

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Arranged a Speedboat Pub Crawl for my sister's Hen Do as we were renting a house in the area. Every single one of the group said it was one of the best days of their lives! You really felt like a superstar being chauffeured by speedboat around the loch. Jamie was a fantastic Captain and wasn't put off by our cackling :) We visited 4 places and had time to relax and have a drink in each. Of course, it helped that the sun was out that day which just added to the whole experience. I think it was good value when you split costs across all passengers. I would so it again in a heartbeat in fact I wish I was back there right now......

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked through Loch Lomond Leisure for a team away day, Paul was brilliant and made every effort to ensure our demands were met!! All communication with Paul was responded to quickly and he went above and beyond to ensure we got a package to suit! On the day itself the sun was shining so no better way to see Loch Lomond. From the breakfast at Lodge on Loch Lomond, the speedboat, the highland games and treasure hunt Paul and the team were brilliant! I would highly recommend this for any event we never stopped laughing the whole day! Will most definitely be using Loch Lomond Leisure again! Thank you!

1  Thank Deborah T
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I booked the speedboat tour for a group of friends coming to Loch Lomond for the first time. Having been up Ben Lomond the day before, it was great to see the stunning views from a different angle. We stopped off at two different spots - Island I Vow which was a beautiful little island complete with castle ruins and dungeon, and the waterfalls at Inversnaid. The service from Paul, Callum and the rest of the team at Loch Lomond Leisure was excellent - they went above & beyond to make sure we had a great trip and got to see as much of the Loch as possible. We were completely blown away by the whole experience and I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Debbie F
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I had booked this for a friend's hen do. I had to book well in advance and found Paul's communication excellent. He was extremely helpful and flexible in the different demands of the group ( different people needed to be let off at different locations). On the day itself, it was pouring! I thought the trip would be ruined, but it actually just added to the hilarity. Luckily, the rain subsided and we got to dry off. The whole experience - the boats, the pubs, the service- was excellent. The hen is still raving about it. Thoroughly recommended!