Me and my partner stayed here for 2 nights and we were extremely happy with our stay.
We had a Corbett room which had a balcony out onto the loch which was absolutely breath-taking. My only complaint would be that the balcony could have done with a bit of a clean. There were lots of spider webs, and the remains of a birds nest.
The room itself was lovely, a very cosy feel and we loved the sauna – what a great touch!
Although we were only on B&B we did dine both nights in the restaurant, and what lovely food! Hats off to the chef!
Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland