Have just returned from an overnight stay with my elderly mum . This time we were in a Munro Room on the top floor with fantastic views from the room and balcony .
The 5pm deal we had included breakfast and dinner , the choice for breakfast is excellent and also good selection for dinner too and the staff in the restaurant were lovely as were all staf we encountered. My mum is looking forward to her next stay and said to make sure I have a note of the room number as she wants to go back again in the New Year so as Arnie says " I'll be back " !
Thanks again for an enjoyable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland