We stayed at this hotel as we got a dinner, bed and breakfast deal online for a reduced rate. The location is incredible with some lovely views. The dinner included was really tasty and well cooked although the menu price is quite expensive (£30 for 3 courses). I'd highly recommend the Malibu and pineapple sponge.
We stayed the modern part of the hotel, the room was a good size although it could do with a bit of updating, there was 2 big ink stains on the carpet and the wallpaper was torn.
There is also a spa in the hotel which was just next to the room, the laconium and sauna were lovely however the steam room smelt horrible and we ended up not using it. The floors in the spa area also needed updating as they sagged as you walked across them.
All in all I felt the hotel was not really 4 star material, but with of refurbishment it certainly could be. If you can get a good deal for this hotel I would take it, but I wouldn't pay full price to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland