We booked 2 vouchers on the 5pm deal, did find it a little hard to get a Saturday, so we went with a Sunday and made a long weekend of it. Both parties were staying in the Executive Munro Rooms which were next door to each other. Rooms very nice and warm for December. View of the Loch very nice. Pool and gym area nice and clean. Restaurant and food very good. Service even thought they were busy very attentive.
They only negative point was when we were checking in, the couple in front of us, had an issue - they didn't have a booking but between the receptionist and the couple they got it sorted but the man was very loud and I think the staff, should of dealt with him in another area, or taken him to the seated area as he was seated and shouting across at his wife and the member of staff who was trying to sort it out for them at the reception desk. So we all heard what was going on and there were about 4 couples behind us checking in also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland