I visited here last Friday with my two sisters for afternoon tea. We started off with a lovely glass of bubbly and then onto a delicious selection of sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, delightful cake selection of lemon cake, chocolate brownies, mini strawberry tarts and finger chocolate pastries and lots of tea and coffee.
The view onto the Loch is amazing and the staff were very polite, friendly and attentive.
Would recommend a visit to this restaurant either for afternoon tea, snacks or meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland