“Our favourite hotel in Scotland” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lodge on Loch Lomond

Lodge on Loch Lomond
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Luss
“Our favourite hotel in Scotland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here several times since we got engaged in 2008, the staff have always been very friendly and welcoming, the views from the rooms and restaurant are amazing, we have stayed at Christmas and at new year and the 3 night packages that they offer are great value and worth every penny, can't wait to stay there again this new year

• Stayed December 2013
      Location
1 Thank Andrewstratton
Nigel B, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Likewise,it is my favourite hotel too. Thank you for your review and for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor.I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Nigel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (633)
  • Hebrew first
Cumbria, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Attended a wedding at Lodge on Loch Lomond recently, what a stunning location! This is one of those 'wedding package' hotels where the economy price charged is reflected in the quality of service and food. Wouldn't want to book as an individual customer, too geared to the wedding and corporate business.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and I feel a little perplexed and do not fully understand your comments.I would be grateful if you could email me directly on nigel.bird@loch-lomond.co.uk with a more comprehensive and explanatory review on our service.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Just back after a lovely overnight stay at the lodge on Loch Lomond and can't speak highly enough about it. It was a birthday surprise from my husband and I couldn't have asked for more. The view from our bacony was beautiful. At dinner we were sitting at a table in the restaurant with views over the loch and the sun shimmering over the water. It was to die for. Would definitely love to go back as all staff were extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Food was lovely and waiters were unobtrusive but always on hand for our needs. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

1 Thank Hannah1208
What a lovely review and thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor.I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I always look forward staying at the Lodge as everyone is so friendly, very cosy lounge where you can enjoy a coffee, the restaurant is really nice and food is to die for plus the rooms are so cosy with a plus having a sauna in your room. I loved the hotel so much because the staff are so helpful and friendly that I got married there as its so family friendly. Each year I go for my anniversary this year I had a bottle champagne waiting for us in the room which was a nice surprice. Looking forward to staying again.

Room Tip: There is a spa that you can relax in.
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I was delighted to read your comments following your recent stay with us and what is really encouraging is that as a regular guest of the Lodge you continue to enjoy your stays with us.I have passed your comments on to my team and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We held our wedding on Sunday 20th July 2014 at The Lodge on Loch Lomond and it truly was the most fantastic day ever!

Firstly I would would like to thank Nigel and his team for everything, they made our day what it was and we will never forget it. I have never known someone to be so involved and organised, even in all the minor details and it made a huge difference to us.

I would be here all day if I was to mention what Nigel and the team did for us over the months of planning and on our special day but I must express you will not get this service anywhere else. We have visited and stayed at many 5 star resorts and hotels and I must say this has pipped it to the post!

I had a few hesitations about certain parts of our big day, Nigel solved these issues and put us completely at ease, in fact I was not worried about our venue one bit!!!

Now that the dust has settled we have just realised how much effort the team at the lodge put in to make our day so special,

I would just like to add that the food was spectacular, not only on the big day but on the many times we visited throughout the year. I would highly recommend this not only as a hotel but as the place to make those special memories!!

We will be back very soon

Mr and Mrs Cameron

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to place such a fabulous review on Trip Advisor and your comments have been passed on to our team.Once again congratulations on your recent marriage and look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Just returned from another stay and once again the service in hotel was fantastic. It is a stunning location and the friendly staff make it even more enjoyable. Food is superb and my family and I look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
1 Thank heatseaker23
Nigel B, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Wow!!! What a fabulous review.Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor,my team pride themselves on offering all of our guests a memorable and enjoyable stay and when they receive such positive and glowing feedback it puts a spring in their step.I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dumfries, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed here one January. It was very beautiful and ideal for a post Christmas getaway!

On check in they upgraded us for free and at no extra cost. Our room had a sauna and a loch balcony. The room was fantastic and very spacious. The staff were great and the pool/spa facilities were brilliant! Free access during your whole stay.

Dining was excellent and great value for the deal we got.

Surrounding area just beautiful, and very peaceful.

Very idyllic and fantastic value, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
A perfect review and thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor.I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable experience with us during your recent stay and I have passed your encouraging comments on to my team.Hope to welcome you back soon.
Nigel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luss
Cameron House on Loch Lomond
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa
Knockderry House Hotel
Roman Camp Hotel
Roman Camp Hotel
#1 of 6 in Callander
The Inn on Loch Lomond

Been to Lodge on Loch Lomond? Share your experiences!