Lodge on Loch Lomond
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel(Luss)(Great Value!)
US$239
Arrochar Hotel(Arrochar)
US$107
US$101
US$120
Travelodge Helensburgh Seafront(Helensburgh)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelodge
  • Beachfront
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$127
US$154
US$150
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ardgartan Hotel(Arrochar)
2,751 results
All reviewscorbett roomcarter suitemunro roomsafternoon teaprivate saunaloch lomondgraham roomsteam roomexecutive munroopen planspa facilitiesstunning viewsa bit tiredsteakrestaurant stafflounge areamy partner
Reviewed 7 August 2014

When me and my wife came back to the hotel for our anniversary I booked the carter suite the hotel, room, service and staff where all better than what I can give them in a rating for this the scenery was out of this world the restaurant was out of this world would recommend this hotel to anyone that is thinking on going to Loch lomond

• Stayed: August 2014
Nigel B, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Happy Anniversary!! I am delighted that you enjoyed your return visit to the Lodge to celebrate your special occasion with us.I have passed your comments on to my team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed at the Lodge on Loch Lomond for 4 nights during the Commonwealth Games. Room was nice, but needed some attention. e.g. No light cover by the mirror in the bathroom area. Loved the pool and spa.

Great location, loved just being able to walk along the beach to Luss. Great access to Glasgow and the Lochs to the North as well.

We did not eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food. All the staff we had contact with nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Nigel B, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to place such a positive review on Trip Advisor and I was delighted that you had such an enjoyable visit with us.Your kind comments have been passed on to my team.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed for 2 nights with the Summer Offer package.This provided excellent value for money with dinner included on one night.The hotel has a wonderful location and the view from our room was breathtaking directly overlooking the Loch.All the staff we encountered were cheerful and polite and the room was very clean and comfortable.Food was excellent with no long waiting for service.We would definitely stay again on the Special Offer terms.Thank you to all for making our short stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Nigel B, General Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Excellent review and thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor,I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and have passed your positive comments on to my team.I look forward to welcoming you back to the Lodge.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Lodge on Loch Lomond for one night early July for a good friends wedding.
We found the staff to be friendly and very helpful. Our room overlooked the loch and the bed was very large and comfortable. The facilities in the room were great- one complaint is that there aren't enough plug sockets in the room- oh and one lamp in the room we as broken. The food was great and the breakfast the next morning was also great. Beautiful views over the loch a really beautiful setting. Would recommend.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on Trip Advisor,I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to the Lodge and found everything to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We only visited the restaurant and sat on the terrace which has the most amazing views of Loch Lomond. We had lunch which was lovely, interesting menu and tremendously good service. There was a wedding taking place in a function room at the time and I can see why they chose this location. Would definitely visit the restaurant again and possibly stay in the htoel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable dining experience with us and have passed your positive feedback to my Food and Beverage team.I look forward to welcoming you back soon.