I surprised my fiance with a trip to the wonderful Lodge on Loch Lomond for his birthday in February. I paid for dinner, bed and breakast in the Corbett Double room.
We arrived early and were allowed to check in early and the manager agreed to let us check out a little later as it was a birthday treat. The check in was quick and we were very happy when we reached our room. A flat screen TV, leather couch, windows facing out onto Loch Lomond and a very comfortable bed. The sauna - oh what a treat to be able to use this in our room. The bath was massive and the shower very powerful.
The dinner for both of us was very good, 3 courses of heaven. My fiance is quite a fussy eater but enjoyed the meal also. The breafast was brilliant too - we ate until we could eat no more!
The village of Luss is very small but lovely - its nice to see the shops and houses which were used in the Scottis TV show Take the High Road which is no longer made.
We loved our stay and would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland