Great place to chill out. Great food. Staff are friendly and helpfull. Lovely views onto the loch and you can take a stroll into Luss if it takes your fancy. Good spa facilities and large enough rooms to make you feel comfortable.
The highlight of the stay was Haven, the onsite beauty and spa treatment rooms. The staff are friendly and professional. My wife had a massage and I went for the hot towel shave. Not something I usually do but will do again as it was the perfect way to end our stay leaving us relaxed and pampered, superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland