I took my fiancee to Lodge on Loch Lomond for her birthday weekend. This was our second visit to the Lodge and I have to say this place just gets better and better. We were warmly greeted on arrival, check-in was fast and easy and we were offered help with our bags. Our room (room 9) was extremely comfortable, ultra clean and tidy, and the view was jaw-dropping. We were right on the shore, looking right out over Loch Lomond. We both fell in love with the hotel/location just that bit more than last time. Beautiful.
Colquhoun's restaurant is superb and the staff can't do enough for you. Both nights dinner was to die for. I don't understand reviews on here who don't gush about the food. It's incredible. Absolutely 5-star all the way. Special mention to one of the guys in the restaurant (didn't catch your name, bud.. you took our picture at dinner and I was babbling drunkenly to you about our wedding plans..) You made us feel at home and nothing was too much trouble for you. Thank you for everything, man.
The leisure facilities are also fab. We had the pool and jacuzzi pretty much to ourselves the whole weekend, not to mention the steam room (brill!) and The Haven health spa is another experience entirely. I had the best massage of my life on the Saturday. I actually used the word 'phenomenal' and it was!
I really hate having to check out of the Lodge, but all good things must come to an end. I had paid in advance when I booked on their website, so my final bill was only around £30 (couple of drinks, lunch, etc..)
Thank you again for your fine hospitality, Lodge on Loch Lomond. You go from strength to strength and I can't wait for my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel stands on a quiet sandy cove amid some of Scotland's most stunning scenery. With panoramic views of the Loch and mountains it offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere, delicious modern cuisine from the award winning 2 AA rosette restaurant Colquhoun's, stunning accommodation, including rooms with en-suite saunas and loch view private balconies, and a luxury health suite with sauna, steam room jacuzzi and swimming pool. Perfectly located to explore Scotland, from cities to Highlands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lodge on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Hotel Luss
- Hotel On Loch Lomond
- On Loch Lomond Luss
- Loch Lomond Lodge
- Lodge On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland