Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
US$74
US$101
US$89
Travelocity
Travelodge Helensburgh Seafront(Helensburgh)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelodge
  • Beachfront
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
US$91
Agoda.com
US$135
US$204
US$195
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
Ardgartan Hotel(Arrochar)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsloch lomondlog firelovely hotelisle of skyebar restaurantmusselsthe cottageshaggisfour poster bedcameron houseluss villagestayed one nightboth nightsmain courseevening mealsteaklovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

hotel was clean, friendly and busy, staff were lovely and service was good but food was average at best hardly any choice on the menu after 2.30pm to 4.30pm,disappointed to say the least after hearing good things about this place

Room Tip: we didnt stay so cant comment on the rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

we have just returned from an excellent weekend at Loch Lomond .The hotel was very clean ..and the staff very helpful .it is an ideal location for a break in Scotland .The food was very good ,with plenty of choice .The room had a good view of the loch .if you climbed on top of the wardrobe .Only jesting .the room was excellent .We would recommend it to everyone .There was no entertainment .but we made a short taxi ride to the Inn at Inverbeg where they did have entertainment .Overall we had a very enjoyable stay .A boat trip around the loch is a must .and is only a few hundred yards walk to the loch .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our room (Colquhoun) was enormous and beautifully furnished and decorated, as was the whole hotel. Stunning bath room with walk-in rain shower. Living flame fire in the period fireplace in our bedroom, with open fires in public rooms downstairs.
Meals from one menu can be taken either in the restaurant or in the bar, both very popular. (Booking essential!)
Food is excellent, good value house wines but an amazing range of quality wines too. The young staff were all pleasant and efficient. What a find - well worth deviating from the A82.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Molecatcher
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I visited the Loch Lomond Arms initially for lunch to check the place out. A number of my wedding guests had booked to stay there for my big day. Food was delicious, not your typical cheap pub grub. During conversation with our waitress I mentioned that our guests were staying here. She offered to show me around the rooms and facilities. I was very impressed. I promised myself I would stay here in the future. When in the area for our final wedding arrangements I booked myself and my fiancé in for the night as a surprise for him. From booking to check out the service was exceptional. And the four poster Lomond suite did not disappoint. It's not the cheapest place to eat/stay nor is it the most expensive in the area. In my opinion it is a very good value piece of luxury, ideal for an overnight or weekend stay. I would highly recommend it and look forward to a future stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank LTait1980
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Only visited this hotel for a drink, but had a good atmosphere and were really helpful in choosing a whiskey. From what we saw the food looked nice, not that cheap on the menu, but about average for that area. Friendly staff and would go back if up there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple