I am booked in for October, this will be our second visit to the hotel after we loved it so much last year.
I booked in advance and asked for the best rate and was given a room only rate and told there was no B&B rate. I also had to pay the fully amount there and then! This week I discover that there is in fact a new cheaper B&B rate available the same night !! And in fact their is a DBB rate only £10pp more expensive. I called the hotel and was very surprised to find that they refused to help the rate! I don't expect them to give it me cheaper but as a return ing guest I thought maybe they `d throw in breakfast !!! But no ! They want me to pay the extra for breakfast which would work out around £5 less that the DBB rate, disappointed in the hotel! Would cancel but they have my money already and would keep 25% in a cancellation free !! Pity as its a fantastic hotel with fish and chips to return for .... Oh we are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland