We have just got back from a one night stay in the Inverbeg.Our room was large with a bath and a shower and big flat screen tv, However when we put the tv on, we only had channel 1-5 with a fuzzy screen, we complained and got moved to a smaller room..... Still...I Think in a Inn like that it should have had cable tv at least! We had a average meal in the restaurant, the staff was very good thou..We had a nice sleep in our room along with a great shower.Breakfast you couldn't fault apart from wrong information from the staff about what time it was served till.Overall a nice stay.I would go back again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland