My fiancé, her mother and father stayed at the Inn at Inverbeg for a week at the end of October/start of November.
We all enjoyed our stay. We mostly enjoyed the area where the hotel is set. There is so much to do, even in the late months of the year.
The rooms were both large rooms with en-suite facilities. Wet room for the bathroom. The bedroom had a super kingsize bed. Lovely Glencraft executive mattress (I'm buying one for my home now!)
The breakfast was very nice which was cooked buy a chef. Large selection cooked or continental breakfast.
The lunch or evening meals are to die for! A nice large sheet displays the menu . I tied nearly all of the main courses and I personally recommend any of the meals. The starters and mains are delicious. The deserts are extremely nice.
I would recommend this lovely hotel/restaurant to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland