We stayed in the Beach Cottage with fabulous views over Loch Lomond - possibly the best outlook anywhere.
Our ground floor room was modern with a comfortable King size bed, Sky TV and the usual facilities. We were able to look out our patio doors toward the Loch and Ben Lomond, which was looking lovely in the sunshine.
We booked an evening meal in the main hotel restaurant and on arrival had a choice of tables. The menu was very comprehensive as was the drinks list, and we weren't disappointed with our food.
Service was very good, and all staff were pleasant and very helpful.
We'd thoroughly recommend a stay here and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland