My Sisters & I purchased Groupon vouchers for this visit & when we couldn't get a Friday night decided to pay the extra £50 for Saturday night. When I arrived at my room there was a folding bed lying just inside the door & it looked as if housekeeping had began to prepare the room but left midway through. There were no toiletries & the little packs of biscuits were left lying on the extra bed. Minor problems which we ignored as we were only staying for one night. We went down for dinner & all four of us thoroughly enjoyed our choice of food. The evening was very pleasant especially since Robert Carmichael was the entertainment. We've stayed before when Robert was playing & as usual enjoyed his variety of music. The staff were pleasant & attentive & we noticed a few changes since our last visit mainly the table service for cooked breakfast. I'm sure we'll be
back with or without Groupon vouchers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland