Stayed two nights, young Sam checked us in very professionally with a welcoming smile and happy face just perfect to meet and greet, having said that all the staff apparently are hands on from waiting on, reception, cleaning etc. and they are an efficient and friendly team and this ethos obviously works. Our room was spotless, spacious, well appointed, warm and overlooked Loch Lomond and the Arrochar Alps. You are welcomed with an open fire in reception, also there is a modern wallmounted fire in the dining room and in the extended bar/dining room creating a lovely atmosphere. The hotel has been refurbished to high standards and the name has changed (at long last) from the Inn at Inverbeg to now making a clear statement - but please change the signs outside. We had no complaints about the food and the breakfast was excellent, good buffet choice, and the cooked breakfast was served piping hot. We would not hesitate to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland