Our daughter bought an overnight stay for my wife and i as a gift.We were not sure what to expect but no worry at this hotel as we were made so welcome at reception.The room we were given was in the new annex was spacious with a terrific view over Loch Lomond,
Dinner and breakfast were most enjoyable as lovely cooked.After dinner we went through to the bar for a few drinks in the most relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
When we got back home i realised i had lost a store card,i phoned the reception at The Inn and the pleasant guy at reception[wished i could remember his name]said he would ask the housekeepers if i left it in the room.I got a call back later on in the day and was told he would post on the card card to our home address.
The great care taken to guest's at the hotel is much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland