The location is and the rooms are big. That is the only good thing I found. Service is very much a luck of a draw. In the evening we had drinks before and after the dinner and the service was as good as it was during the dinner. Next morning different story, we had the worst breakfast ever!!! We order the same thing for two but they brought only for one, as we were waiting for nearly 45min to order at the beginning we just share the one. One couple gave up and left without eating. They were to busy opening and closing the windows !!!! By far our worst stay in Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland