We booked for two nights and the first thing that struck me was that the hotel is not in Luss, it's in Inverbag (3 miles away). The room was comportable and clean. The food is more 'Pub' food than restaurant but I enjoyed the steak Pie and the Fish'n Chips. Unfortunately the smell of fish smell permiated the first floor at all times. My biggest dissapointment was the breakfast. Have had large portions for the evening meal I was looking forward to the 'Scottish' breakfast which turned out to be the smallest cooked breakfast I have ever had. How can you serve one quarter of a grilled tomato, one small rasher of bacon and one small sausage and an egg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland