we stayed for 1 night at the inn, with the ''romantic getaway'' package. from the site it seemed to be very luxurious, right on the lake. We were very disappointed because the food was terrible (overcooked fish, cold vegetables, all food seemed to come right from the fridge/freezer through the microwave), the rooms were very spacious but old and not well maintained, the Inn is NOT on the lake (only the more deluxe rooms) and there was live music untill about 23h which we were not informed about (sunday evening).
We did get a discount because of the food and the staff was indeed very friendly and helpfull and felt really bad about the food.
I think the site sets a wrong expectation about this hotel, unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland