Stayed here for a few days on a DB&B deal. My partner, myself and my parents stayed here for 2 nights and had a great time. The rooms were lovely, very big and on the first floor with a view of the loch. This hotel isn't on the lochside but if you get a room on the 1st floor or above, you will get a lovely view. The food here is lovely and portions are very good. A few negative points - the water for tea and coffee in the mornings is lukewarm, not sure why. We had a very long wait for dinner on our 2nd night but the staff kept us informed. The staff at this hotel are lovely. One strange thing, we noticed one of the guests actually brought her dog with her when eating dinner and had it on her lap throughout! Didn't think this was very hygienic at all and was surprised it was allowed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland